Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Anything4free.com part deux

So part 2 of Anything4free.com forums. Again they have an awesome support system. Well in order to get referrals I decided to try to trade referrals so person X would sign up under me, on my
Youripodtouch4free

Anyways I would sign up for them under youriphone4free or 3604free. Well I had to get my offer done first so I could go "green" be approved as a referral. So what does X do? He "says" he did an offer it would take a little while to credit. No after about a week and a half communication started to crumbled and he claimed he couldn't do anything b/c he'd already done all the offers. Then he claimed Trainn.org banned him. Well he's nothing but a scammer, an annoying little fly who takes advantage of people.

And that just pisses me off, but it does teach my a valuable lesson, if you are going to trade refs or get paid to do refs, understand the terms you want, also make sure their trading feedback is decent and they are an active user. Yes X had more feedback then I did and yes he was an active user, but he was also a new site member on anything4free.

No comments: